- Products are built to order
- Shipping to Canada requires an additional shipping charge so please make sure to add that product to your order while shopping. Customer is responsible for any customs and or duty fees as well.
- Once the order is placed and material is purchased, I cannot cancel it unless I can match your order with a new customer within 10 business days of your order date.
- I shoot for a 30 BUSINESS DAY build schedule but sometimes material availability, weather, and or shipping issues will prevent that schedule
- You MUST have a receiver hitch in order to install the ramp as designed.
- It's recommended that ratchet straps or chains be used for added safety and support if the stabilization kit is not present
- While the main function of my products will remain, I may without notice change the design to improve a product and or to increase production / packaging efficiency
- Bare metal products may have some light surface rust and or light grease on them when they arrive. I recommend cleaning and degreasing the products and either painting or powdercoating them before putting them into use.
- Failure to take steps to prevent rust will cause premature deterioration and or product failure